When I was younger I would always watch my Granny cook in hopes of receiving her gift of cooking and baking. This recipe along with all the others she passed along, are very near and dear to my heart, and are my own way of carrying on her memory. These Peanut Butter Balls were always a must have at any holiday.
I hope you enjoy these — they are heavenly and you don’t even have to touch the oven!
• 1 pack graham cracker crumbs
• 2 sticks butter
• 1 box of confectioner’s sugar
• 1 12oz jar crunchy peanut butter
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/2c pecans (if you use crunchy peanut butter, this is optional)
• 1 bag chocolate candy melts or 5-7 chocolate bark blocks
• Melt butter and mix in other ingredients.
• Roll into small balls
• Melt candy melts or chocolate bark and dip balls until covered
• Put on wax paper until dry and enjoy!
• These can also be put in freezer Ziploc bags and frozen for later use